Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||CA_39063||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Post Date:||09/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To assist the cleaning Supervisor to provide an efficient and professional cleaning service that meets the client requirements by supporting the cleaning operatives in the day to day issues.
• Ensure a professional and agreed service to the client
• Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
• Inform cleaning supervisor when stock requires replenishing
• Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
• Undertake training and development as required and use your own expertise to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees.
Additional Role Information
Cleaner required at the Land Registry, Stuart House in Peterborough to work 12.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday between 14:30 to 17:00.
Duties and Responsibilities to include office cleaning (desks and chairs), kitchens, showers, floors and stairs and other cleaning duties as required.
Colour coded cleaning method using Corporate Task Cards.
Previous cleaning experience is required.