|Job Ref:||CA_35451||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Post Date:||09/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
Ideally you will have significant experience in capital delivery programmes in the private or public sector in Community and residential development and/or health care.
• Responsible for the delivery of a range of high profile projects within the public and private sector -Senior stakeholder engagement to director level during preproject phases, influencing and communication during the project lifecycle -Identifying opportunities to improve, refine or simplify our systems and processes, and shape/scope projects the projects to deliver -Mentoring and development of project staff -Execution of contracts with customers, consortium partners, regional units and suppliers maximizing both project profit and customer satisfaction. -Collaborate in project teams and with new employees to achieve specified results/goals. -Defining the project execution strategy in line with the customer's contract structure. -Be driven to secure challenging future revenue and margin forecasts and to live and breathe the programmes they manage -Be able to quickly form strong working relationships with Senior Customer representatives as well as lead people effectively within their own team -Be flexible to work regionally across multiple Contracts and multiple programmes, where required -Have the ability to manage large teams to deliver major programmes or multiple small projects -Be commercially astute -Have strong knowledge and experience of Local Government and their delivery issues -Work closely with Southern Hub Lead and Local Account Lead (for former will be the Line Manager) and coordinate and Line Manage Programme Managers -Be able to present in a clear and concise manner with a clear audit trail of actions undertaken.
Additional Role Information
• Reward car/car allowance & fuel card
• 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with a for a short while
• Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme
• BUPA Healthcare Insurance – Family cover
• Carillion Pension Plan
• Carillion 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands