|Job Ref:||203378490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum Company Vehicle, 30 days hol, Pens||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:08|
SMS Environmental has a new opportunity for a Legionella Risk Assessor based in the Oxfordshire area to carry out Legionella Risk Assessments to the UKAS 17020 standard. This is a specialist position and requires specific experience and qualifications. We offer a competitive salary and a company vehicle.|
• Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments in a wide range of buildings from domestic homes to large office buildings and from care homes to large and complex NHS sites in line with UKAS 17020 guidelines
• Completing risk assessments reports on the company's software system based on a mobile IT device - tablet.
• This role is based in Oxfordshire however occasional travel to other areas is sometimes required and this may involve some nights away from home
• Previous experience in the Water Treatment and Testing industry
• Specific experience of completing risk assessments on hot and cold water systems in a range of properties
• Candidates should ideally have a C & G qualification in Risk Assessment of water systems in buildings.
• Professional outlook and good communication skills
• Uptodate knowledge of the L8 ACOP
• Clean driving license and an Enhanced DBS disclosure which the company will pay for.
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• Company vehicle and fuel card
• 30 days holiday per year inc bank hols
We will provide training on our in house systems and the opportunity to grow and develop skills in order to develop your career further in the Legionella Water testing industry.
If you have the relevant skills and want to be part of a successful and expanding business that offers excellent scope for progression then please apply now
SMS is a equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please - no agencies