|Job Ref:||204392440||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£45 - £60/annum £45k - £60k DOE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:26|
Are you an Engineering Manager? Do you have experience working within an SME managing multi-disciplined engineers? Do you have a good understanding of electronics / electro mechanical products? If so a leader in the manufacture of industrial and commercial test equipment are looking to speak to you.
• £45k - £60k DOE
• Pension & Death in Service
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Well rounded engineering background ideally with a degree in an engineering subject
• Experience managing and leading teams ranging from production engineers through to test engineers
• Good knowledge of continuous improvements utilising tools such as Kaizen, Six Sigma and DMAIC
Beneficial but not essential
• Knowledge of injection moulding
• Experience working with test and measurement products
As the Engineering Manager you will take the lead in developing company processes and strategies relating to the improvement of the engineering department. Working closely with quality, production and operations you will implement robust systems to improve the engineering efficiency and reduce any problems you may encounter. The Engineering Manager takes the active role of team development and support ensuring everyone is not only delivering the engineering projects they are working on but their skills are being utilised to their full potential. Leading the site continuous improvement initiatives you will work with all departments to define, measure, analyse, improve and control any issues the company are facing within engineering.
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. We offer referral fees to those recommending unique applicants we go on to place. Do you know anyone suitable?
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn