|Job Ref:||204626871||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£0.00 - £500/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:15|
NPI Manufacturing Engineer - North West|
Amoria Bond are looking for an Assembly Engineer initially on a 6 month contract.
Our client is a large manufacturer within the automotive industry. The successful Manufacturing Engineer will provide technical capability for development, production and quality of automotive parts and systems.
My client specialise in interior and exterior trim products in the automotive industry
The successful Assembly Engineer will provide design feasibility, manage project costs and timings, look at process assembly, as well as liaising with customers and suppliers.
Suitable Assembly Engineer's should demonstrate examples of confirming specifications for performance, quality, durability and fault finding of automotive components. Additionally the successful NPI Assembly Engineer should show their ability to self manage and demonstrate a track record of project control.
* NPI (new product introduction)
* Background in mechanical or automotive engineering
* Process & Assembly Experience
* Plastics, Interior or Exterior Trim
* Hands on engineering
* Writing machine specifications
* Tier 1 automotive experience
* Tier 1 / OEM automotive experience
* Manufacturing or plant experience
* Welding experience
* Experience working on robot cells
* Manufacturing feasibility/tolerance analysis
* SOPs, PFMEAs, Process flows
* Process / material flows
* Line balancing
The rate per hour is competitive but completely dependant on the individuals' skill and level and experience.
Please submit your CV for consideration or call (Apply online only). Rates will be entirely dependant on skill set but will be competitive taking into account the location and the type of work you will be working on.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
* Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
* First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
* Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
* IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
* Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
* Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role