|Job Ref:||204642623||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincolnshire||Address:||Post Code:||LN13||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Pension, Laptop, Mobile Phone||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
Net Temps recruitment is currently looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor based in Lincoln. This business originated as an interior fit out contractor, growing and developing into general construction as a main contractor in their own right. With nearly 20 years of trading, This contractor has now established itself firmly in the interiors and construction industry.
Due to natural growth and an extremely busy pipeline, this business is now able to offer a permanent opportunity to a qualified Assistant Quantity Surveyor who as a university degree or HND/ONC qualification or equivalent experience.
Sectors covered include:
* Commercial interiors and construction
* Industrial interiors and construction
* Retail interiors and construction
* Education interiors
* Health care interiors
* Work closely with both sales, design and contracts teams in delivering quantity surveying support;
* Measure and quantify labour, plant and materials as part of the estimating and delivery function;
* Assist project quantity surveyors in preparing and submitting tender works packages;
* Review / report on subcontract tender returns;
* Negotiate and procure subcontract works packages;
* Assist project quantity surveyor in the formulation of interim and final accounts both upstream and downstream;
* Assist with carrying out site surveys and scoping fit out works brief;
* Visit sites to re-measure and agree subcontract accounts;
* Assist Project Quantity Surveyor in tracking warranty documentation;
* Valuing and authorising subcontract and supplier invoices;
* Procure materials plant and labour on projects in support of delivery teams;
* Provide administration support to both site and office teams.
* Own initiative and enthusiasm;
* The ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team;
* Excellent communication and people skills (telephone and face to face);
* Good planning and organisational skills;
* The ability to work calmly under pressure;
* Excellent time management;
* Good IT skills;
* Excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy;
* Full driving licence.
In return you will be provided with coaching and support, the opportunity to develop and progress your career. You will also have a competitive salary, laptop and phone.
For further details, please contact Chris at Net Temps on (Apply online only)
Net Temps is advertising this vacancy in its capacity as an Employment Agency.
Net Temps supplies both temporary and permanent labour to the Construction, Engineering and Allied industries throughout the UK.
Register with us on (Apply online only)
Visit our website at (url removed)
Follow us on twitter at @Net_Temps
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only those who are successful will be contacted. Net Temp is an equal opportunities employer