|Job Ref:||204642628||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ireland - Dublin||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
My client is a leading fit out contractor based in North Dublin. They currently have a position available for an experienced Architectural Technician to join their north Dublin office. |
The successful person will have responsibility for the production of design solutions including drawings, schedules & other documentation.
• Preparation of drawings & schedules and obtaining client approvals.
• Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
• Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
• Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services.
• Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information.
• Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
• Maintain accurate records.
• Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan.
• Preparation of O&M / H&S File at project completion.
• Comply with design stage programmes.
• Procure through requisitions necessary long lead materials.
• Attend site meetings as required.
• Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
• Promote company image.
• Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor.
• Protecting the company's interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors
Degree or diploma in Architectural Technology
2 + years' post grad experience