|Job Ref:||204643075||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincolnshire||Address:||Post Code:||LN13||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car, laptop, phone, pension scheme||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:38|
Retail Project Manager|
Net Temp recruitment is currently seeking a retail experienced Project Manager for a main contractor based in Lincolnshire. This business originated as an interior fit out contractor, growing and developing into general construction as a main contractor in their own right. With nearly 20 years of trading, This business has now established itself firmly in the interiors and construction industry.
Due to natural growth and an extremely busy pipeline, this business is now able to offer a permanent opportunity for a Retail Project Manager to be based in Lincoln but travelling potentially nationwide.
Sectors covered include:
* Commercial interiors and construction
* Industrial interiors and construction
* Retail interiors and construction
* Education interiors
* Health care interiors
* Work closely with both sales, design and contracts teams in delivering retail projects;
* Liaise and co-ordinate works with customer and design teams;
* Manage design process and issue of project information;
* Attend design and client meetings;
* Manage and implement Health and Safety procedures on site;
* Ensure that direct labour and subcontractors deliver works within the requirements of the project specification and drawings;
* Assist in negotiation and procurement of subcontract works packages;
* Assist Project Quantity Surveyor in the formulation of interim and final accounts both upstream and downstream;
* Assist with carrying out site surveys and scoping of fit out and shell works;
* Implement site procedures and processes;
* Measure and procure materials plant and labour on projects in support of project quantity surveyor;
* Ensure a quality product is delivered for all our customers;
* Maintain a clean, tidy and safe site;
* Carry out construction programming and prepare works schedules.
* Own initiative and enthusiasm;
* The ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team;
* Excellent communication and people skills;
* Good planning and organisational skills;
* The ability to work calmly under pressure;
* Excellent time management;
* Good IT and commercial management skills;
* Full driving licence.
* IOSH Managing Safely / SMSTS or SSTS / CSCS card / First aid
In return you will be provided with a company car, pension, phone and competitive salary. Along with a variety of projects.
For further details, please contact Chris at Net Temps on (Apply online only) or send your CV to (url removed).
Net Temps is advertising this vacancy in its capacity as an Employment Agency.
Net Temps supplies both temporary and permanent labour to the Construction, Engineering and Allied industries throughout the UK.
Register with us on (Apply online only)
Visit our website at (url removed)
Follow us on twitter at @Net_Temps
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only those who are successful will be contacted. Net Temp is an equal opportunities employer