|Job Ref:||204643179||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£300/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:38|
Civils Project Manager|
Competitive Daily Rate on Offer
Excellent Freelance Opportunity
My client is looking to recruit a Project Manager to lead and manage the delivery of technical outputs for projects on time, to the quality required, and within the allocated budget, including primary client contact. This will be achieved by defining, controlling and delivering workflows in accordance with company procedures, whilst interfacing with technical and managerial staff.
The client is a leading civil engineering and groundworks company in South Wales who are known to be a market leader in their sector.
• Manage the delivery of projects to high standards by budgeting and programming
• Manage all phases of the project, from contract award to close out, to meet all contractual requirements.
• Manage designated projects to meet company objectives post-contract with an input into pre-contract requirements emphasising customer care and business excellence
• Ensure projects are safely delivered on time, to budget and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
• Make sure project risks are identified and managed through effective mitigation measures.
• Manage the implementation of designated projects. Ensure the project plan is maintained from inception to completion
• Monitoring and communicating project financial performance and administration for all assigned projects
• Oversee the co-ordination of operatives, subcontractors and supplier in a planned and controlled manner ensuring efficiency and minimising costs
• Develop and implement the site business plan.
• Act as a point of contact, managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers
• Implement and comply with the companies SHE policy and procedures, all legal requirements and best practice within the company including regular safety inspections within the allocated business area
About the Candidate
You must possess the following skills:
• Experienced in Civils and Infrastructure works;
• Experienced in new build major highways works.
• High level of leadership and management skills;
• Commercial and financial ability;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Technical experience and knowledge;
• Strong leadership and people management skills;
• Ability to plan and organise resources in order to meet tight deadlines;
• Customer/Client focus;
• Range of contract experience (desirable);
We may also have other vacancies that could be of interest to you that may not yet be advertised on our website. You may wish to register with Sphere Solutions and you can do that by clicking here and your contact details will be sent to the relevant consultant who will then be in touch