|Job Ref:||204643339||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000/annum travel card||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:38|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Electrician (Foot Mobile) - Central London - £30,000 + travel card|
Our client, a large FM services provider, is looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Electrician to cover Central London on a foot mobile basis. The main focus of the work will be to carry out ppm maintenance on a variety of building services/ M&E plant and equipment within the clients portfolio along with small electrical works. The role is client facing.
* Safely and efficiently, install, maintain and repair plant and equipment within portfolio
* Undertake works as directed by your supervisor or contract manager
* Ensure you communicate with your supervisor in a timely manner your work schedule, i.e. work being undertaken and where.
* Carry out diagnostic and fault finding to plant and equipment within portfolio
* Carry out routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and commissioning to plant and equipment within portfolio
* Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests
* Adopt a pro-active approach to customer liaison and ensure any concerns are dealt with or relayed to line management promptly
* Identify areas for additional works within and out of the specified contractual requirements and report these promptly to the portfolio supervisor with estimated material costs and labour requirements
* Complete any expense claims, overtime, fuel etc in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with company procedures
* Complete purchasing card returns in accordance with company process
* Collate and return PPM sheets weekly
* Report any PPM changes / variations to assets
* Highlight any asset changes in timely manner
* Ensure job closures are completed in timely manner
* Arrange your own holiday cover and notify the help desk
* Submit holiday requests in a timely manner
* Report sickness absence in accordance with company procedure
* Provide written information on calibrations and inspections of plant items
* Report accidents in a timely manner
* Carry out duties in accordance with Dalkia Health and Safety manual, statutory legislation and company operating procedures
* Report any unsafe activities / risks promptly to Portfolio Supervisor
* Attend staff appraisals as necessary with your supervisor / manager
* City & Guilds qualification (17th edition) ( or equivalent) in a relevant discipline (such as electrical),
* Experienced with M&E plant & equipment, first line fault finding.
* Liaise and co-operate with sub-contractors and other visiting service disciplines.
* Be pro-active and capable of anticipating potential faults.
* Provide efficient service delivery.
* All services within remit are delivered in a timely manner.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Organised and methodical with the ability to multi-task