|Job Ref:||204643402||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£17 - £20/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:38|
FACILITIES MANAGER - ELECTRICAL (Temp - Perm)|
Position Type: Contract Position
Position Length: 5 Month Contract Length
?The role of the Facilities Manager (Electrical) is to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner.
The Role will involve responsibility for the establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the site, asset and commercial teams are all key parts of the role.
Reporting to the Senior Electrical Manager, the role will involve coordinating internal functions associated with the PFI operation around the Electrical Services operation. Ensuring they comply with PFI contractual SLA's, supporting the compliant delivery of works.
* Possible temp - perm position
* Risk Assessment Production and Periodic Reviews
* Task Control Sheets, preparing permits associated with keys issuing for Supply Chain
* HV, LV and other managed systems Isolations and permit issuing for Supply Chain
* Supply Chain Reviews
* Production of documentation for lifecycle, small works, RMC and pass through
* Providing additional resources for Supervisor at times of high works volumes by utilising supply chain
* Day Trades Team Management (via Supervisor)
* Ensuring shift team leaders and AP status is available outside core hours
* Safety Audits (weekly etc.)