|Job Ref:||204643518||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Portrush||Address:||Post Code:||BT56||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum negotiable, depending on experience||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
AutoCAD Technician - Portrush|
As AutoCAD Technician you will be based in Portrush and will joining one of the leading designers and manufacturers of bespoke timber conservatories and glass buildings. You will be responsible for producing technical information and drawings for the manufacture and construction of bespoke projects to ensure that the client's requirements are met.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Completion of final working drawings for the client's approval using information from the design proposal, contract and final survey.
* Discuss final working drawings with production and surveyor and obtain approval prior to issue.
* Obtain approval from the client on final working drawings.
* Liaise with other personnel regarding planning applications, structural engineers, building control, fire engineers regarding any applications or support required.
* Carry out work in line with priorities indicated from the weekly design schedule.
(A full job spec can be provided)
To be considered for the role you will have:
* Experience in a similar AutoCAD / Design Technician role in a Construction / Engineering / Manufacturing company.
* Third level qualification in a relevant Engineering or Architectural discipline.
* Strong client facing skills.
* Experience of 3D draughting would be desirable but not essential.
If you feel this exciting AutoCAD Technician role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client