|Job Ref:||204642173||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £51000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:33|
Our client is a long established building contractor who specialise in the education, social housing, healthcare and listed building sector. Their projects include various refurbishments and restorations. They are a family owned and run business.
Due to ongoing project wins, this latest project is an extension and refurbishment of a leisure centre and is ready to begin on site the end of this month.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
* Ensure that the programmed dates are achieved
* Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
* Ensure that all building operations are carried out in a safe manner and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
* Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training and TQM training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
* Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
* Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Must have a demonstrated commercial new build and refurbishment experience
* First Aid
* Have excellent communication skills
* Must be computer literate
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Justine on (Apply online only)