|Job Ref:||204642338||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentwood||Address:||Post Code:||CM14||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
ACR have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Manager on behalf of our client, a leading developer of new homes who have firmly established themselves as a leading developer with a passion for creating vibrant sustainable communities.|
Reporting to the Technical Director, the company are seeking the services of a Technical Manager to be based at Head Office in Brentwood, Essex. The successful applicant will be responsible for projects in their key operating areas of Essex and Kent.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* To assist and co-operate with the Land Department in the investigation and acquisition of development sites.
* To be responsible for the preparation of detailed constructional drawings, the negotiation and securing of technical and statutory approvals to achieve and monitor the optimum timing programmes.
* To be responsible for identifying and resolving technical design and constructional problems.
* To assist in the supervision and administration of the Group Technical function
* Assist at all times in maintaining a safe working environment within Company workplaces, and applying the Company Health & Safety Policy.
Candidates must have experience working on large-scale traditional housing schemes either for a Main Contractor or Developer and be capable of managing numerous projects at a time.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any capable individual with the correct experience to join a developer who have positioned themselves as one of the leading housing developers in the South East. The company can also offer excellent training and career development prospects alongside a competitive salary.
For any further information please do not hesitate in contacting Francisco on (Apply online only) or apply with your CV below