|Job Ref:||204642342||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Limerick||Address:||Salary:||£34000 - £42500/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
Vacancy: H&S Officer|
Salary: Neg. hourly rate depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is has been established since the early1960's with a turnover in excess of €400 Million, through-out this time they have gained a vast amount of experience within several sectors of the Irish construction market these include:
* Civil engineering
* Residential developments
* Commercial resource recovery
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Officer. The successful candidate will undertake projects in the Limerick area. Initially the candidate will be employed on a contractual basis with a view to undertake a permanent role.
Qualification and Experience,
* Must have a Qualification in H&S
* 2-3 Years' experience in the residential developments
* Knowledge of IT Systems an advantage
* Excellent presentation, communication & IT Skills essential internally and by CMT.
* Set an example of enthusiasm, loyalty and hard work in the performance of all duties.
* Site experience essential.
Behaviour and Attitude
* A positive ''can do'' approach, determined to succeed, generates a sense of energy and urgency.
* Builds and maintains excellent relationships.
* Acceptance of responsibility and accountability.
* Remains calm under pressure.
* An exemplar for company values with sound balanced judgement.
* Demanding of self and others