|Job Ref:||204642520||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Belgium||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
Our client is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Their expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. They have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future.
• As a technical superintendent you will be part of our team on site.
• You will be responsible for the coordination of maintenance and repair of their fleet.
• In a later stage your main activities will be the follow-up of the dockings of one or their dredgers.
• You are qualified in Industrial or Civil engineering, preferably with a specialisation in (electro)mechanics or the equivalent by experience.
• You are able to express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
• You can work independently.
• You are a problem-solver.
• You are prepared to work on one of our overseas sites for extended periods of time.
• Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
• Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
• Top quality education and training opportunities.
• A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits