|Job Ref:||204642568||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Belgium||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
Our client is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Their expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. They have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future.
AS A TECHNICAL MANAGER YOU...
• Will be part of our team based in the head office
• Will be the personnel manager and team leader of your vessel team
• Will be responsible for the overall technical state of your vessels
• You are qualified in Industrial or Civil engineering, preferably with a specialization in (electro)mechanics - or the equivalent by experience.
• Besides your technical expertise, you are interested in planning, budget and contract management.
• You are a people manager and enjoy leading, motivating and encouraging your vessel team to grow and reach the goals you've set.
• In a world where it takes constant improvement to stay ahead, you are able to maintain a broad, general view - you don't lose yourself in details
• You are able to express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
• Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium
• To work in close cooperation with a team of very motivated colleagues.
• Top quality education and training opportunities.
• A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits