|Job Ref:||204642592||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burntwood||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
Our client, who are a National Electrical Contractor based in Staffordshire have an exciting opportunity for a Project/Contracts Manager to join their team.|
* Running major projects from start to finish
* Amending drawings on Autocad
* Carrying out tender quotations which will require the ability to estimate on an electrical basis
* Attending weekly site meetings (overnight stay required approximately 6 times a year)
* Running roll out programs for major retailers
Previous experience of managing large scale contracts is essential. You will also be able to build excellent customer relations, with ability to identify solutions to problems that may occur on site projects.
Benefits will include phone, iPad, travel expenses and fuel allowance or company car.
The role will initially be on a contract basis but may lead to a permanent position for the right candidate