|Job Ref:||204643600||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lewisham||Address:||Post Code:||SE13||Salary:||£23000 - £27000/annum £9k bonus OTE, pension, share save||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
Salary: £23k - £27k per annum base + bonus potential of £9k+ OTE|
Benefits: Pension, Share Save and much more..
Our Client is the UK's most exciting growth brand in the KBB Sector. With a rapidly expanding network of new format Showrooms and Branches this Company has 1 clear strategic goal, to be the No1 Brand in the Kitchens and Joinery market. For its customers, they represent first class service, high quality products and a kitchen portfolio range for all tastes and budgets.
All About The People
For this Group it all starts with the right people... It's their people that are at the very heart of their success. They are committed to making sure their employees feel valued, providing them with industry leading personal development and exciting accelerated career opportunities.
The Talent Family
Our Client is focused on recruiting the very best sales and design lead Showroom Managers that want to share their personal knowledge, skills and expertise with others. Growing a diverse Showroom Management team that generates great ideas and that want to be part of the bigger 'Talent Family' is key to their Company culture, philosophy and continued growth.
Become a *Showroom Manager* with us!
Run your showroom as if it's your own business, whilst receiving the support that comes with working for a Globally recognized brand. Becoming a dynamic, customer focused Showroom Manager with this progressive business will open the door to a world of career opportunities and improved earning potential. Structured training, on the job mentoring and remote coaching, provides the perfect platform to develop elite Branch Managers of the future.
Responsibilities you will enjoy as a *Showroom Manager*
* Building and implementing business strategy
* Driving sales turnover and building repeat customer relationships
* Improving profit and margin enhancement opportunities through design and solution selling
* People management, leadership and staff motivation
* Staff training and development
* Implementing health and safety policy and procedures
How working for this ambitious business will benefit you
* Fantastic salaries, bonus schemes, staff incentives and rewards
* Industry leading development programs and training
* Accelerated career progression for ambitious talent
* Be part of a 'Talent Family' where your ideas count
* Work in a business that encourages the sharing of knowledge, skills and expertise
Get in touch
For more exciting details on how you can accelerate your career and be part of this Clients 5 year growth plan, contact us today on NA. To apply, please send your CV and a covering note to: Holly Funnell.
Job Keywords: Showroom Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Trade Manager, KBB Supervisor, Kitchen Designer, Kitchen Sales, Kitchen Planner, Trade, Retail, DIY, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Designer, CAD, Auto CAD, Plannit, Fusion.
Note: Salary and benefits are subject to experience and suitability