|Job Ref:||204643734||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Qatar||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
IMMEDIATE START - NEW POSITION IN DOHA|
Job title: QA/QC Manager - Highrise/Tower Project
Location: Doha, Qatar
Salary: 30-35,000 Qatari Riyals + Medical + Tickets
Job type: Building/Construction
Our client, one of the leading international construction contractors, requires an experienced QA/QC Manager to join them in Qatar on a permanent basis working on an exciting project in Doha.
A successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing this high profile project, crucial to the Qatar 2030 programme, and to ensure all the quality assurance procedures are implemented.
*Monitoring of all construction activities to ensure that adequate inspection and supervision is planned and conducted with respect to project construction activities and operations.
* To inspect all construction activities, report all observations, verify compliance as per ITP of QA/QC plan and the applicable codes and standards and record all tests.
* Participation in pre-commissioning and commissioning activities as required by the Project. Closing and issuing of Non Conformance Report (NCR's) and Site Observation Report (SOR's).
* Implementations and comply with safety programs, policies and procedures established by the project.
* Reviewing of Operation and Maintenance Manuals
* Must be degree qualified
* Have 15 Years + Experience
* Must have experience on a large scale construction projects (highrise preferred)
* Must have 6-8 years experience in QA/QC
The position comes with an extremely competitive package including basic salary, housing allowance, company car, medical and tickets.
If this opportunity is something you are interested in please send your cv