|Job Ref:||204643913||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
Site Manager - Leeds and surrounding areas|
We are interested in speaking to individuals with significant experience of working as site manager for civil engineering contractors or sub contractors.
It is essential that you are from a strong civil engineering background and have a site engineering background.
Plan, co-ordinate & motivate effective deployment of allocated personnel and resources.
* Accept, control and reconcile works materials and equipment necessary to achieve the contract works.
* Implement site method statements and contract plans to achieve, as a minimum, the Client's requirement and specification.
* Promote and implement site specific management plans to ensure site activities comply with Health and Safety requirements
* Provide guidance and practical advice to site personnel for the competent execution of the contract works.
* Liaise with the Contracts Manager at all stages of the contract works.
* Analyse and report contract performance.
* Administer designated sites in accordance with systems and procedures, maintaining paperwork, records and head-office returns.
* Liaise with Client personnel on a day-to-day basis.
* Maintain and develop client relationships on the basis of mutual trust and high standards of contract performance.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business