|Job Ref:||204644381||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£NEG company car, bonus, fuel card, excellent bens||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
You will be field based and will be ideally located to cover in and around the M4 corridor.|
Applicants must have relevant kitchen, bedroom or bathroom experience within the new build sector will be considered
Must have a full driving licence as this role requires extensive travelling within your own area and will also require national travel and overnight stays occasions
* Proven track record of achievement in project managing kitchen installations or similar.
* You will have a sound knowledge and practical appreciation of the design and fitting of kitchens including understanding CAD plans, measuring, installation, site procedures and requirements.
* Confident, assertive and possess the ability to assess a situation and react swiftly to resolve issues efficiently and in the most cost effective manner to the business.
* Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and be able to a CRM system
* Good working knowledge of current HSE regulations and have previous experience of firm commercial and Project Management practice.
* Responsible for controlling all aspects of kitchen installations on developer's live sites and includes: -
* Undertaking pre-start on-site meetings with the installation contractor
* Assisting management in producing and providing site specific Health and Safety, COSHH and Risk Assessment documentation.
* Pre-ordering/delivering site surveys including checking service positions, photos, delivery access and confirming plot(s) ready for installation.
* Assisting the design team with any site issues that may arise and liaising on design changes.
* Managing site plot call-offs, delivery and installations.
* On-site delivery inspections including delivery efficiency, accessibility and ensuring site H&S procedures are followed.
* On-site installation inspections including quality/remedial reporting and control.
* Ensuring that the fitters have support on site including delivering/installing minor remedial items to help reduce the remedial fit costs.
* Regular site visits and liaising with the site management, and offering our client a high level of support.
* Supporting site showroom sales staff with product training and literature as required.
* Producing all field related reports for distribution to the contracts department