|Job Ref:||204644387||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
Are you an experience Project Surveyor looking for a new opportunity?|
An exciting role has arisen for a Project Surveyor to work for one of London's most unique housing developers. This developer is renowned for their unique designs, sustainability and environmental agenda.
The project consists of 52 units in the London borough of Ealing.
This is a great opportunity, you will be based in the head office and on site. Competitive package also included alongside basic salary.
* Ensure all subcontract documentation is compliant
* Ensure all team members understand project accountabilities and objectives
* Ensure project objectives are met and set a change in process where appropriate
* Compile the Final accounts, variations and valuations
* Sub-contractors tendering and payments
* Cost plans
* Cost reporting
* Interact with the project team to maximise project procurement, production and strategies
* Ability to form and develop relationships with client, PQS, design teams and supply chain
* Agree external valuations/ cash flow to maximise project value
* Solid experience in the residential market
* Strong ability in understanding financial reports and final accounts
* Good leadership skills
If you are a residential Project Surveyor and can commute to Ealing please contact me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business