|Job Ref:||204644443||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£400 - £460/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
I am currently recruiting for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to work for a main contractor on a major rail framework in North London. You will be managing and leading a team of surveyors. The candidate MUST have worked on NEC option A and have experience within civils/rail and managing a team.|
This role will include:
* Preparation and production of measured quotation works
* Monitor and control the performance of sub-contractors and suppliers in relation to the delivery of contracts
* Preparation of contract cost value reconciliations
* Timely and accurate applications for payment compliant with the contract.
* Ensure Cash Management is effective.
* Maintaining Risk Management processes and procedures.
* Contractual correspondence
* Preparing accurate and prudent cost /value analysis.
* Budget preparation
* Approving Interim and Final account measurement
* Approving Pricing and Rating variations
* Obtaining appropriate Extension of Time
* Management, interim and final account agreement of sub-contracts
* Good quality and accurate record keeping
* Managing the Surveying team
If you are looking for an opportunity that will offer excellent career development and job satisfaction working with a market leader, please apply today.
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please email your CV to (url removed), if you require any further information please don't hesitate to call Olivia Coombs on (Apply online only).
Role types; QS, Freelance QS, Quantity Surveyor, Freelance Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Contract Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Senior QS, Commercial Manager, Freelance Commercial Manager