|Job Ref:||204644510||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:33|
FRAME is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager for a London-based Architectural practice. |
Key aspects of the role include:
* Implementing existing marketing, PR and communications strategies as defined by the management team; maintaining the practice's brand identity
* Developing relationships with existing clients and researching potential new business opportunities.
* Working alongside the bid coordinator to produce written content to win new work
* Planning and executing social media marketing strategies and web content
* Media and press liaison and arranging promotional events
Ideally you will have worked in a similar role in an Architectural practice or design studio with proven results, making you well connected within the industry already.
Experience developing marketing and presentation materials in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is essential, as is a passion for design, architecture and construction.
Top-notch writing and interpersonal skills are key, and you must be highly organised and detail-oriented.
Salary is competitive based on the skills and knowledge you bring to the table. This could be a full or part time position. Please apply with your CV and a brief overview of why you are interested in the role