|Job Ref:||204644141||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
I have an immediate requirement for a Maintenance Inspector for a well-established Housing Association in Liverpool. |
As a Maintenance Inspector you must provide a first class response and voids repairs service ensuring all properties are maintained in a good condition to provide lettable homes that satisfy customer`s aspirations and preserve its asset value.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the implementation and management of the Department ISO accreditation.
- Undertake pre and post inspections for response and void repairs.
- Manage the tender process, including contractor selection, preparation of tender documents and contractor appointment.
- Monitor and control supervision of work in progress and ensure that all work is of an acceptable standard.
- Development and support mobile working solution.
- To ensure that projects are managed within specific agreed parameters relating to time, quality and cost.
- To manage a range of projects bringing together resources necessary to deliver successfully and to organise effectively.
- Monitor and improve services to agreed specification, establishing monitoring regimes to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Undertake standard building surveys and schedule of conditions, stock condition surveys, including void and dilapidation surveys.
- Monitoring of budgets against expenditure and authorisation of expenditure for individual area.
- Fully participating in the development of team objectives.
- To support and assist line manager in the achievement of service plan and management of the team as a whole.
- To produce reports and presentations to Senior Management Team as and when required.
For more information on this role please contact Robert Keay on (Apply online only)