|Job Ref:||204644103||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£48000 - £53000/annum bonus, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
Principal Electrical Design Engineer|
Up to £53,000 + Benefits
Conrad Consulting have been tasked with recruiting a Principal Electrical Design Engineer for a globally renowned multi-disciplinary consultancy in Birmingham. The overall responsibility will be to deliver and manage building consultancy services for a portfolio of prestigious clients.
We are looking for an engineer with extensive experience of working on a wide range of projects within the industrial and commercial sectors. The successful engineer will be vibrant and charismatic with the ability to run the design aspect of projects from clients brief through to final hand over.
This is a rare opportunity to join an international consultancy who have an order-book packed full of high profile projects.
* A full UK drivers licence and current passport will be required for the role.
* Educated to degree level in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
* Chartered or near Chartered status.
* Working knowledge of key software packages such as; Amtech, Hevacomp, Dialux, Relux, Calculux and Revit.
* 25 days holiday
* Flexible working arrangements
* Life insurance, health and dental care
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus
To apply for this role, please call Ben Thompson on (Apply online only) or email a copy of your most recent CV by applying directly to this advert