|Job Ref:||204644087||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum Van, Holiday, Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:59|
We're seeking a Project / Contracts Engineer for a well established HVAC manufacturer based in the South East.|
The company specialise in the Mechanical Building Services, such as Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Ventilation and Humidification, working in the Industrial & Commercial sectors.
The Head office is based in the South East which is where you will primarily be based, with occasional visits to sites and clients across the country.
Project / Contracts Engineer Requirements:
- 5 Years experience in the HVAC sector (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
- Experience as a time served engineer or Project Engineer or Estimator.
- Good CAD skills (AutoCAD)
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and run multiple projects
- A keen interest in developing your career in the Building Services or HVAC industry
Project / Contracts Engineer Duties:
- Manage projects from initial survey to handover including sub contractor management & Health & Safety
-Visit multiple sites across the country
-Manage sub contractors
-Attend Client meetings
-Oversee commissioning and installation
Project / Contracts Engineer Package:
Basic salary circa £28k - £35k (depending on your experience)
28 Days holiday
APPLY NOW to be considered for this excellent vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy