|Job Ref:||204641743||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£50000/annum Plus Car||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
Position: Senior Electrical Estimator|
Location: Portsmouth area
Salary: £50,000, plus Car
Our client is a successful and expanding SME with a firm plan for expansion.
Part of this expansion is the appointment of an experienced Senior Electrical Estimator to secure tendering opportunities and assist in the development of electrical (and to a lesser degree mechanical) contracts for the company predominantly within the Industrial sector. This is an excellent opportunity to develop the role and grow with the business - the salary offered will be reviewed accordingly, with a view to developing an estimating department.
The company prides itself on its longstanding business relationships and reputation for customer excellence, so the appointment will place a strong emphasis in this area.
• Tendering for electrical contracts from the South Coast to the M4 corridor.
• Preparing tender documents.
• Project management.
• Promoting the company's M&E capabilities within the industrial sector, securing opportunities to tender.
• Securing new electrical & mechanical contracts.
• Developing client relationships.
• Ongoing liaison with clients.
• Strong electrical bias with a grasp of mechanical.
• Experienced in estimating electrical contracts.
• Background in industrial estimating projects.
• Familiar with producing tender documents.
• Self-motivated and 'hungry'.
• Strong customer relationship building skills.
• Ability to project-manage contracts from a distance.
• Ability to secure tendering opportunities