|Job Ref:||204641709||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£20000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
Momentum has been exclusively appointed to find a talented CAD Design and Space Planner for a Bradford-based Client. £20-£22K basic salary and company benefits to attract an up and coming, energetic professional with great "Solid Works CAD" skills, initiative, the ability to prioritize and the eye for detail that helps produce excellent designed solutions. Immediate start available.|
Our Client is a leading provider of internal premises refurbishment services to the medical profession. They specialize in doctor's consulting rooms, treatment rooms, prisons as well as private cosmetic clinics.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with "Solid Works CAD" program and good kitchen or similar space planning skills.
Good computer skills and accuracy are vital as is a detailed commercial understanding. You will have experience of working in a busy project environment and have good PC skills and be able to follow and build on company systems. Key Skills and experience:
• Solid Works 2014 experience
• Strong administration and organisation skills.
• Space planning and furniture layout experience (similar to kitchens)
• Sage 200, Excel and Outlook will be the main IT tools for the job.
• Ability to work as a team with other departments.
• The ability to deliver room plans on time to deadlines
• Bill of materials knowledge and structure.
• Organisation and administration skills.
• Commercial understanding of architects plans
• Ability to interpret site surveys
If you are looking for a part-time role (30 hours) - this is also a possibility