|Job Ref:||204641688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£8.25 - £9.00/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
Do you enjoy working outside? Do you enjoy driving and hold a full license? Are you someone who is motivated by targets and goals? |
If so, read on as we have an exciting opportunity within local prestigious company.
To join the Meter Reading Team on a temporary contract to carry out water meter reading across the Suffolk area.
* Driving throughout Essex, reading water meters
* Liaising with customers - providing excellent customer service
* Accurately reading water meters
* Achieving targets of meters read per day
* Uploading findings on to portable device
The Must Haves:
* Physically Fit
* Clean Driving Licence
* A can-do attitude
* Recent experience of working outside in all weathers
* To be a pro-active, motivated self-starter
* Steel toe capped boots
* DBS Police Check (We will process this for you, free of charge)
* Full training given
* Use of company vehicle during working hours
* Uniform given
* £8.25 per hour
* Overtime may be available
* DBS Police Check - paid for
* Monday to Friday
* Between the hours of 07:00 to 20:00
* The normal working week is 37 hours
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, please apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit (url removed)/how-i-became to find out what you could become