|Job Ref:||204641675||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
REED Property & Construction have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Building Services / Engineering Services Manager to join our Clients busy team in Southampton. This organisation has a varied estate with a broad range of buildings which requires ongoing maintenance and capital works.|
You will assume full responsibility for managing the operation and maintenance of all of the Organisations building services systems which include in house staff and outsourced contractors who oversee the maintenance and project management of M&E and Energy services.
Responsibilities will include -
- Ensuring that all engineering systems are operated and maintained in accordance with statutory and industry good practices whilst ensuring good value for money and minimal energy usage. Undertaking regular surveys of the estate to ensure that all services are operating efficiently.
- Managing the Operation and Maintenance Contract (valued at £1.5 million)
- Delivering engineering and replacement programmes, managing Technical teams delivering projects and ensuring their cost effectiveness and that they are managed safely.
-Managing Energy resources and minimal utility usage.
- Contributing to the estates Capital development and refurbishments plans, providing expert advice .
- Develop the CAFM system alongside the Systems Manager to support the PPM system.
- Manage the in-house Technical Services team, motivating, training and developing them to achieve the highest levels of technical ability and service delivery.
Person Specification -
- Ideally Degree qualified
- Membership of a professional institute
- Thorough knowledge of M&E Building services and systems
- Current knowledge of statutory and mandatory requirements
- Excellent understanding of Planned maintenance, energy management, health and safety.
- Experience of preparing PPM and forward maintenance plans
- Experience managing Energy, Water and BMS systems
- Maust have excellent IT skills
- Positive and proactive outlook
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business