|Job Ref:||204641651||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£45000/annum package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing Block Manager Permanent London, SW8|
Our Client is an international property development company and looking to recruit a
MEP Block Manager for a project in London, SW8
The role includes but is not limited to the following -
Managing & Supervising the A04 Electrical and Mechanical installation and
commissioning. Checking designs and schedules and Electrical and mechanical installation.
1. Review drawings as directed by MEP design manager.
2. Check co-ordination of drawings.
3. Manage and Supervise installation.
4. Produce site progress reports of MEP installation for co-ordination and progress
5. Manage & Coordinate Site Wide services and incoming utilities.
6. Co-ordinate with the MEP contractor on design and installation issues.
7. Co-ordinate with the site team and the MEP contractor
8. Inspect construction work for compliance with drawings, specification and
9. Provide responses to Request for Information and Non Conformance Reports.
10. Review design drawings for constructability.
11. Witness testing and commissioning as directed by the MEP design manager.
Skills and experience required:
1. Extensive experience in MEP residential fit out.
2. Utility infrastructure experience is advantageous
3. Experience of working with trade-contractors
4. On site experience of delivering the packages listed above.
5. Excellent organisational skills
6. Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency