|Job Ref:||204641635||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
Contracts Manager Groundworks & Infrastructure|
Are you looking to work for a business as ambitious as you are? Are you looking for a career with a business that cares about your development as much as you do? I am working on a great opportunity for a Contracts Manager.
The Contracts Manager will report directly to a Director and will be responsible for the co-ordination of a number of projects from start through to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within its budget.
* Overall management of the project teams during the construction phase of the project
* Responsible for the operational and financial aspect of the project
* Ensure that the project is managed and executed in the proper manner.
* The management of site and project managers
* Liaise with the construction team, quantity surveyors, clients, consultants and contractors.
* Management, development and mentoring site based personnel and overseeing Sub-contractors
* Overseeing Health and Safety requirements
* Attend client meetings throughout the project lifecycle, building strong, sustainable business relationships with the client.
* Manage others and ensure all documents, authorisations are in place within the pre-construction phase of the project.
* Establish and maintain cost control process.
* To actively look for continued improvement within the processes
* Previous experience as a Contracts Management or Senior Project Management position, while working for a groundworks, infrastructure or reinforced concrete frame contractor
* Ideally from an engineering background
* Completed a degree in civil engineering or similar
Our client is an established specialist sub-contractor that has been trading for over 30 years. They deliver a reinforced concrete structures service to the built environment. The company turns over circa £150m pa at present and this will move to beyond £200m in 2016/17. The Client base is established with Berkley Group, Higgins Construction, Morgan Sindall, ISG and Countryside.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established, expanding company who can offer genuine career stability, progression and support to further your career. Call us now for an interview on (Apply online only) ask for John Ashcroft or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)