|Job Ref:||204641210||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45 - £60/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
2X Intermediate Quantity Surveyors - Tier 1 Build Contractor - Central & North London|
Position - Quantity Surveyor
Salary Range - £ competitive salary £ plus full package, car or car allowance, healthcare, matched pension.
Location - Central & North London
Projects type - Commercial,Residential Education, Health, Fire Stations and multi frameworks
Size of Project - £2million to £130million,150 apartments
My Client is currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated Surveyors. With our diverse portfolio of projects we are looking for a Surveyor with 2-5 years' worth of experience through the main contracting market.
The Company requires an Intermediate QS to support the Commercial and provides the site team with the means to identify costs and accurately control them.
• To provide accurate management of costs for subcontracts.
• To produce documentation for work package plans.
• To schedule costs within the sub-contact.
• To verify and check cost reporting information and outputs from COINS.
• To liaise with office managers to ensure requisitions are recorded and managed effectively.
• To issue cost codes to Construction Support.
• To identify and allocate budget items and transfer or re-define as required.
• To develop cost options for approval by the team surveyor.
• To manipulate and format information based on COINS output.
• To attend work flow meetings.
• To keep abreast of onsite progress and monitor subcontractors and plant materials including periodic stock takes.
• To build the information required to support insurance claims.
• To verify invoices and changes requiring sign offs.
• Financially and commercially astute.
• Communication verbal and written.
• Analytical, numerate and detail conscious.
• Collaborative team working capability.
• Relationship building and empathy
• IT Literate