|Job Ref:||204641142||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65 - £85/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
Project Manager - Main Design & Build Contractor |
My client is one of the largest construction contractors within the UK market; they have secured several contracts valued between £10Million - £70Million. My client has a large portfolio of contracts in a wide range of sectors. Purely down to growth within the business and securing new contracts they have a very exciting opportunity, with benefits including a car/car allowance, private healthcare, pension and holiday.
They are seeking an experienced Project Manager that has the capability to deliver projects from pre-construction to sit set up & final completion. The ideal candidate would have a solid background & proven track record delivering contracts between £10Million to £30Million in sectors such as- Education, Commercial,Hotels, Leisure, Care Villages & industrial.
• Managed & delivered projects between £15 Million - £25 Million
• Previous experience working within the Commercial, Education, Student Accommodation & leisure sector
• Managed Design & Build & JCT form of contracts
• Able to set up site, plan & deliver projects to program & to budget
• Experienced using programming software (Power Point/ Microsoft)
• Strong knowledge of heath & safety legislation
• Ability to Document & ensure all company producers are adhered to
• Able to Co-dinate large project teams, Site Manager, Planner , Design Manager
• Has the ability to deal with all external contact & clients
• High level of personal drive and commitment, with effective goal setting ability.
• Able to take strategic views of the Engineering requirements of the Project.
• Ability to manage the Project requirements and all attendant people requirements including Training and Career Development, Succession planning etc.
• Ability to critically analyse information to identify key issues.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and to persuade and influence others to gain agreement to and acceptance of ideas.
• Competent in the use of COINS.
• Positive approach to the challenges of change, help others to become receptive and responsive to change.
• The capacity to inspire and motivate others through skilful use of appropriate leadership style to suit team and situation to get the best out of others, whilst participating fully.
• The ability to encourage others to develop new skills and enhance existing skills.
• Be technically familiar with an extensive range of construction materials and products advising on the suitability for application on site and alternatives.
• Awareness of internal and external business and commercial context of areas involved in.
• Continually strive to improve performance of self and others and use innovative methods.
• H&S legislation
• QA Systems and Process
• Process Mapping
• Presentation Skills
• Commercial and Contractual Management
• Planning Management
• People/Team skills
• Leadership Skills