|Job Ref:||204641068||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
Project Manager Reinforced Concrete Frame|
Our client is an established specialist sub-contractor that has been trading for over 30 years. The company delivers a reinforced concrete structures service to the built environment. The company turns over circa £150m pa at present and this will move to beyond £200m in 2016/17. The Client base is established with Berkley Group, Higgins Construction, Morgan Sindall, ISG and Countryside. They are looking for a Project Manager with reinforced concrete frame experience to manage a project in East London.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, this role is site based, the person our client is looking for must be a competent, influential team player with a practical approach, coupled with a strong, proven Project Management background within Reinforced Concrete Frame developments. The project includes 3 high rise reinforced concrete structures for a blue chip client.
Main duties include the following:
* Project Delivery
* Managing the Site Engineer, Foremen, labour and plant
* Communication and information flow with the Contracts manager and the client
* Implementing the Company Health & Safety Management Systems and Procedures and Quality Assurance Procedures.
* Report progress on projects, maintain and update project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard.
* Co-ordinate required support levels and training.
* Preparing the site and liaising with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before construction work starts
* Developing the programme of work and strategy for the project.
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate who can demonstrate significant successes and a record of achievement in operational management concrete frame projects together combined with commercial skills and the ability to deliver challenging & complex projects within the commitment of the contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to play a leading role in the on-going development of the Company. Call us now for an interview on (Apply online only) ask for John Ashcroft or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)