|Job Ref:||204640940||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45 - £55/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
We are recruiting for Site & Senior Engineers to work in London. |
The client is a family run Construction Group who places a strong emphasis on performance, quality, teamwork and a hands-on management approach to ensure client satisfaction.
You will be reporting into the Project Engineer & PM on site.
They are looking for individuals who are keen to progress and move into a senior site engineer position.
Project: 215,000 sq ft tower (RC Frame), providing 200 new homes.
• Managing the quality of enabling works, substructure, ground works, pilling. deep drainage and super structure.
• Providing and controlling the technical and engineering aspects at trade contractor level.
• Trade contractors' coordination.
• Maintaining Health and Safety.
• Managing junior engineers on site.
• 2 -3 years experience of working as a site engineer for a main contractor / developer or sub contractor.
• A third level qualification in a related construction discipline.
• All relevant training required to access site, e.g. CSCS card and SMSTS..
• Strong IT skills.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal