|Job Ref:||204640917||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke-on-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST4||Salary:||£7.50 - £11.25/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:33|
Job Term; Full time temporary ongoing, will become permanent for the suitable candidate.
Location; Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5
Remuneration; £7.50 p/h - £11.25 p/h
Working hours; 8:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday, overtime available for volunteers.
Holidays; 29 days
Leading employment business Gap Personnel based in Buxton is currently looking for a Labourer.
We are acting on behalf of our client who is representing fastly growing manufacturing business which is specialising in the design, production and erection of architectural cladding and structural precast concrete components. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience or utilise their current skills in a construction industry.
This is excellent opportunity offering a potential for a permanent employment offer following successful completion of the trial period.
Initial induction, H&S training, on the job training and PPE will be provided. There are also further training available for long term workers.
The job purpose is to;
• Produce high quality bespoke precast concrete components,
• Finish components according to client specification; tiling, bricklaying, pointing,
• Work of drawings and instructions,
• Work well in team,
• Conduct quality checks,
• Operate machinery and other site equipment following training.
• Must be able to multi-skill, be hardworking and have attention to detail,
• Must be able to maintain good timekeeping and attendance record,
• Have practical skills,
• Be able to use manual tools and measuring equipment,
• CSCS card NOT required but would be an advantage,
• Experience in building, manufacturing or similar role will be an advantage.
If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants or email your CV.
Closing date for applications: 15/10/2016
Incoming CV's will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate start will be available thereafter for successful candidates.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job