|Job Ref:||204640875||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Company Car + Pension + Healthcare||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
Your new company....|
This is a new, fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join an innovative, fast moving main contractor based in the Berkshire area. They operate in a range of sectors on both a national and international basis, and are known for employing highly talented and hard-working staff to ensure they can serve and exceed their clients` needs by delivering on time, to a high quality and within budget.
Your new package....
For your talent and hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £55k, a company car, pension and healthcare.
Your new role....
- Preparing all documentation for subcontractors and suppliers for approval
- Responsible for all financial aspects of any projects in hand
- Dealing with all pre construction tendering
- Creating regular price and budget updates
- Liaising with the Senior Surveyor, Suppliers and Site staff
- Deal with all post construction reconciliations and issues
- Working closely with clients to suit their needs
What you will need to succeed...
To be successful in your application for this fantastic opportunity you will need to have a recognised qualification within Quantity Surveying as well as previous on the job experience. You must be a forward thinking and effective communicator whilst displaying previous experience of delivering projects on time and in budget.
What you need to do now.....
If you are interested or know someone who might be then please do not hesitate to apply below or alternatively call Jesse at EC1 on (Apply online only)