|Job Ref:||204640678||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Gillingham||Address:||Post Code:||NR34||Salary:||£27000/annum + DOE||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
PARTS SALES ADVISOR (PLANT HIRE)|
Position: Parts Sales Advisor
Salary: Up to £27k DOE
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.00pm (1hr for Lunch)
** Please note previous experience working within the construction / plant / tool hire industry would be a distinct advantage when applying for this role***
Our client are a leading plant hire company and due to expansion are looking to recruit a Parts Sales Advisor in the Medway area.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, amiable person with a flair for sales within the plant hire / construction / aggregate or recycling sectors. We are looking for you to be able to demonstrate a good track record in internal sales, achieving realistic goals, KPI's and targets. You will also need to be able to demonstrate your ability to multi-task and manage your own workload and time.
You will look to exceed targets and increase hires and sales within the business by keeping clients updated and contacting new prospective clients, offering an excellent customer service experience dealing with enquiries pertaining to sales and orders by telephone and face to face, maximising existing customers spend while looking to convert lapsed client business. This is a great opportunity to join a growing UK-based market leader in its field where you will be able to enjoy a great deal of autonomy and a truly varied working week.
A clear understanding of social media would be advantageous. You will be expected to manage / monitor the companies LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social media pages.
Promotion prospects likely for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the Parts Sales Advisor
* Actively prospecting a customer database for sales opportunities.
* Market research in order to add to your database.
* Maintenance of all social media sites to help increase sales
* Raising quotations
* Organising marketing literature.
* Business development/sales calls
* Supporting senior management and colleagues in sales and service
* Coordinating spare parts
Requirements of the Parts Sales Advisor
* PC literate.
* Good attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
* You must be an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who is keen to achieve targets and has the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks.
* Previous experience within the construction/plant hire industry
* A confident and flexible attitude.
* Enthusiasm and ambition.
* Previous sales experience
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas; Dartford, Northfleet, Gravesend, Strood, Rochester, Gillingham, Chatham, Rainham, Newington, Kingsnorth, Upchurch, Queenborough, Sittingbourne, Snodland, Maidstone, Farringham, Cobham and surrounding towns and villages