|Job Ref:||204640623||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£48000/annum Circa £48,000 plus car allowance||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an MEP Project Quantity Surveyor to work on fantastic M&E contracts in the Midlands area. The M&E installation Projects include Jaguar Land Rover Coventry site, Towerblocks, schools etc.|
This will be offered as a permanent position where you will be based out of Birmingham, paying circa £48,000 per annum plus a car allowance.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
Alongside this you will have a good ability to understand financial reports and final accounts, and have an ability to develop commercial site teams. It is essential you have worked on M&E packages to £10M in value with either a Main Contractor or Sub-Contractor.
Key Duties will include:
• Ensure all team members understand project accountabilities and objectives.
• Regularly reviews project accountabilities.
• Regularly monitors project objectives facilitates a change in process where appropriate.
• Regularly reviews group CR policies and ensures project teams are updated.
• Liaise with client and project teams to maximise group policies
• Demonstrates understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up.
• Ensure main contractual obligations and or strategies are executed and regularly reviewed.
• Agree and implement project strategies with all relevant parties.
• Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximise project value.
• Ensure all subcontract management / process obligations are complete with particular reference to:
o Measurement and valuation
o Contractual instructions / notices / orders
o Agree and produce main and subcontract final