|Job Ref:||204640612||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
Job Title: Regional Manager - Modular building rental experience is ESSENTIAL.|
Location: Chawston, Isleworth, Ampthill, Banbury, Bury St. Edmunds, Wickford
Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive, Negotiable
Reporting to: Deputy Managing Director
The Company: Our client is a success story that has grown over 80 years and is still rapidly expanding. They strongly believe that their continued success has been driven by the quality and dedication of their workforce. The business is full of people with enthusiasm and vision coupled with friendliness and a real can-do spirit.
Despite being the largest independent modular building group in Britain, they have retained the welcoming and stimulating work environment that can only come from being a family business. Our client can offer you a career, not just a job. They want you to flourish in their organisation.
The Opportunity: Due to internal restructuring and an extended period of growth a position has become available for a regional manager to join the team. A successful candidate will manage a number of depots within the south east region therefore flexibility to travel is essential. The right candidate can be based at any of the depots within the region. Our client is looking to interview immediately for the new role to begin in January. The salary is negotiable and the successful candidate will be provided with a company car, laptop, iPad and mobile phone as part of their remuneration package.
Key activities will include:
• Assuming full P & L accountability for up to six Wernick Hire Depots.
• Ensuring achievement of budgets at depots within the region.
• Developing key accounts in all industry sectors within the region.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant Health & Safety legislation and regulations of depots within the region.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant quality management system accreditation at depots within the region.
• Carrying out personnel reviews and appraisals on staff at depots within the region.
• If required, locating new depots, and oversee the development and start up.
• Reporting to the Deputy Managing Director and Managing Director as appropriate.
• Overseeing local marketing campaigns within the region.
• Organising corporate entertaining events within the region.
• Attending management meetings to report on activities within the region.
• Providing reports on the region as required.
• Recruiting depot managers for vacant positions.
• Directly managing depot managers within the region, and assisting them with personnel issues within their depots.
• Reviewing fleet assets within depots and make recommendations to senior management.
• Reviewing customer debt at depots within region and intervene where necessary
• Ensuring outstanding housekeeping, cleanliness of Company vehicles, tidy workshop, yard and office and the depots within the region
• Reviewing training needs of Depot Managers within the region
Candidates will only be considered if they have experience working within the industry of modular buildings.
If you have the skills and experience required to complete the duties of this role, then we want to hear from you. Apply today for immediate consideration.
We guarantee that we will respond within 24 hours to successful applicants