|Job Ref:||204640435||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandy||Address:||Post Code:||SG19||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:39|
Are you an experienced Technical Co-Ordinator looking for a fantastic new opportunity? |
My client is a leading construction, services and property group. We are looking for a Technical Co-Ordinator to join the team based in Bedfordshire.
Under direction of the Technical Manager, you will manage the external design team in the technical co-ordination and design information functions on a number of individual projects. From land purchase to customer occupation, liaising with all members of the project delivery team.
• Managing the members of the project team effectively, providing advice and guidance as required.
• Instigate all relevant actions detailed within our Technical Procedures.
• Assisting the Technical Manager in Development Programme preparation.
• In conjunction with the Technical Manager, brief, manage and drive the external Consultants in the preparations, issue and approval of construction information and sales/ conveyance information.
• Attend site progress meetings and carry out site inspections.
• Prepare updates on project progress on a fortnightly basis.
• Review and produce development costs schedules on a monthly basis and agree action with Technical Manager.
• General liaison and co-ordination between other parties, both internal and external.
• Responding to site queries and resolving technical and/or construction problems.
• Reviewing value engineering and enhancement opportunities, focusing on show home delivery.
• Assisting in preparation of pre-construction Health and Safety information.
• Produce Health and Safety files/Operation and Maintenance Manual and any Tenant Manuals required.
• Previous experience in delivering private and affordable projects, managing a number of developments concurrently.
• Good knowledge of planning, technical, architectural and engineering issues with a keen grasp of Building Regulations and Legislation issues and the Delivery of Code for sustainable home solutions.
• A team player with the ability to manage themselves and drive technical issues and projects to a successful conclusion.
• Good communication, meeting and management skills and experience in dealing with multi discipline teams.
• The ability to recognise problems and deal with them in an effective and efficient manner.
• CAD drawing experience is advantageous however not essential.
• A full UK driving licence is required for this role.
The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to grow and develop his/her career with a successful and progressive organisation, a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefits package