|Job Ref:||204640322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
Job Title: Commercial Manager - Fit Out|
Salary: £Neg Dependant on Experience
Our client is one of the UK`s premier Interior Fit-Out Companies, due to continued growth they are looking to add a Commercial Manager to their team.
Ideal Commercial Manager Candidate:
Capable of carrying out most pre and post contract quantity surveying duties without supervision including:
- Production of estimates from drawings.
- Production of Quantities, rates build ups and production of detailed estimates
- Agreeing and placing of sub-contract orders.
- Liaison with Contracts Managers
- Project cost monitoring and reporting.
- Account agreement with sub-contractors and clients.
The employee should ideally have the following attributes in order to be proficient in their role:
- Understanding of construction techniques with a particular reference to carpentry, joinery and finishing trades.
- Be computer literate.
- Professional and pleasant personality
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and manage the pressure of conflicting demands and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- To work independently as well as in a team
- Be persistent & enthusiastic.
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Reliable and honest.
It is vital to have past experience of Retail, Leisure & Fast Track Fitting Out in a similar role
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides specialist technical and engineering recruitment solutions worldwide to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and the Professional Services markets.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients