|Job Ref:||204640302||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£67000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
My client is a small scale mixed-use developer and Land Promoter that are currently looking for a proven Land Buyer with London experience to help built there diverse portfolio across London & the South East.|
The role will require the successful candidate to have strong technical experience and to be able to utilise this experience to acquire sites with a view to adding significant value.
• Working alongside the Managing Director, you will be involved in sourcing development opportunities and conducting appraisals to explore the viability of the relevant development sites.
• Due diligence and feasibility on potential acquisitions
• Managing professional fees and construction costs on development projects.
• With minimal day-to-day supervision, responsible for acquiring off market land opportunities and developing a detailed knowledge of development opportunities and competitor activity within the area.
• You will be able to buy developments without the rigorous paperwork and without having to go through various levels of hierarchy.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive basic salary and an excellent bonus structure, meaning the earning potential is endless. You will get paid heavily on the profit you bring in.
If you are interested or want to hear more, please send your CV