|Job Ref:||204640300||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
Maintenance Electrician - London|
A leading M&E provider has a need for an experienced maintenance electrician. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are thriving in the market and are well renowned for their internal progression and training.
On offer is a very competitive salary of £30,000Callout and OT. Working Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00.
This position will required the successful candidate to carry out planned maintenance and reactive repairs (to a large extent) on all electrical plant in a Bracknell based site with the occasional visit to one other site in Slough.
• To carry out planned and reactive maintenance as instructed by the Helpdesk; including, but not limited to fault finding, test, repair and preventative maintenance of electrical building services equipment
• To participate in the emergency call out rota
• To carry out tasks within typical plant room environments and at high level, working from platforms and ladders. All access and PPE will be provided
• Keep and maintain all company issued tools in a safe and serviceable manner.
As the role involves working on plant and equipment, it is essential to demonstrate a good working knowledge of general and emergency lighting, power distribution, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, including but not limited to:
•Air handling units & fan coil units
•3 Phase Systems
•Building management systems
• Full Electrical qualifications to a minimum, City & Guilds or equivalent
• City & Guilds/NVQ - Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent
• 17th Edition IEE
• Building Services Knowledge
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Reagan McCarthy @ The InVictus Group on (Apply online only)