|Job Ref:||204640285||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£20000 - £32000/annum salary includes part bonus||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:58|
FREE NVQ 2 Plumbing training offered ******|
• Do you have a level 2 qualification in Plumbing and would like to train for an NVQ 2 qualification?
• Do you have at least two years of experience in Plumbing?
• Would you like to work for a large organisation following your training?
• Do you live in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire or Buckinghamshire?
* Do you have a driving licence?
If you have answered 'yes' to all of these questions then read on!
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to Plumbers to train for the NVQ 2 qualification and then go on to work for their large, successful organisation. In order to qualify for this opportunity, you must have answered 'yes' to ALL of the questions above.
The training will run for 6-8 weeks (dependent on experience) and during this time you will be on a basic wage. After you have passed your qualification, you will begin your role as a Reactive Maintenance Plumber.
You will be given a company van and a fuel card from the offset of your training with the organisation and will be required to travel to the company head office for the first 1-2 weeks of employment.
If you fit the above criteria and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity then give Stacie a call on (Apply online only) and apply online immediately