|Job Ref:||204640151||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scunthorpe||Address:||Post Code:||DN16||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:33|
Project Manager - North East |
Edge Careers are recruiting on behalf of their client, a privately owned contractor with a leading reputation in Civil Engineering and Construction, who now require a Project Manager to join their business.
To be successful in the Project Manager role you must:
* Have an understanding of Civil Engineering and Build
* Have knowledge of sewage treatment works/water.
* Where necessary, lead the pre-construction team through the tender period
* Assist in the preparation of submission/presentation documentation
* Responsible for the implementation of the Health and Environmental Management System.
* Be the Team Leader on the project and develop a successful team ethic on site.
* Apply the performance management procedures for direct reports in the site team.
* Liaise with the Client and his advisors to fully understand their needs and expectations.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Stuart Smith at Edge Careers