|Job Ref:||204640127||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dartmouth||Address:||Post Code:||TQ6||Salary:||£21000 - £35000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:33|
Profile for job 00013345, Architectural Assistant.|
My client is currently recruiting for an Architectural Assistant to join a company based in Dartmouth. The most successful person for this position will be someone ready to work in a variety of sectors but predominantly within the Residential sector, specialising in extensions and bespoke houses.
The most successful Architectural Assistant will be qualified in a degree within a relevant industry and will have an enthusiastic personality that will fit in well with other team members. This is an exciting opportunity for a well-established company, this company offers brilliant chance of career progression.
Architectural Assistant Position Overview
* repair and develop architectural drawings in order to meet the specifications of the customers, also to review the designs
* support the architectural teams in producing the sections
* be motivated and getting involved in all the aspects of the process
* manage the work packages given to sub consultants
* communicate with the client about all architectural matters
* assist the architects in any kind of architectural projects, either for personal homes or for business purposes
* review or modify the plans according to the directions coming from the architect
Architectural Assistant Position Requirements
* Degree qualified
* Experience in Residential
* Flexible in working on other sectors
* Living in the Dartmouth area.
Architectural Assistant Position Remuneration
* Salary £25K-£30K
* Package dependant on candidates experience
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy